Russellville, Arkansas | Big Boy North Cam – Virtual Railfan LIVE
** Because of a YouTube glitch, we can’t offer both cameras on one feed. You can find the South cam here: https://youtu.be/9_PEmnHwA68 **
Camera hosted by Main Street Russellville: http://www.mainstreetrussellville.com/
Welcome to Virtual Railfan, please read this important info.
You are watching a live stream of Russellville, Arkansas, for people who enjoy watching trains. You are welcome to join our family friendly chat, but keep in mind that there’s a community with rules already established. Please check them out below.
Duplication or distribution of our videos is strictly prohibited without permission.
• Be polite and respectful
• Use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, please use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, disturbing details about train or vehicle accidents, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
• Don’t use the terms “foamer” or “foaming” in your comments or your username. Many railfans find them derogatory and offensive.
• The conversation here is trains, and please remember that said on topic conversation needs to come first. Off topic conversation such as music, sports, jokes, etc. is fine, but it must be kept in balance with on topic.
• Please keep conversations of personal issues (medical, domestic, legal, etc.) out of the chat; take it to messaging or email. Remember, you are sharing information with hundreds of people, not just those directly involved in the chat.
• Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames
• Asking for subscriptions (subs) • Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
• Not following the moderators’ instructions
ABOUT THIS FEED:
These cams are located on the Union Pacific Railroad (UP) Van Buren Sub, formerly the Missouri Pacific Railroad (MP, MOP, or MoPac) mainline between Little Rock and Kansas City.
No Amtrak trains pass through here.
There is an ATCS layout, but there is no server (data) coverage available.
There is a radio stream available, for both the UP and the Dardanelle & Russellville Railroad, listening to AAR channels 24 (160.470) and 17 (160.365) for each road respectively: https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/27632
The steam whistle you hear is located across the tracks at Stoby’s Restaurant, where the old passenger cars are (which came from the Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad [CRI&P], a.k.a., the “Rock Island” or “The Rock”).
When’s the next train? Yeah, we get this a lot. There’s no schedule for freight trains, but some of our more knowledgeable members will provide real-time information when it’s available. Please refrain from asking.
ABOUT VIRTUAL RAILFAN: Virtual Railfan currently has 34 cams from 3 countries. Visit our website for memberships, more free cams, and our own live chat. Thanks for stopping by, we’re glad you’re here!
Know a good location for a camera? We’d love to hear! Please email us at email@example.com. If you have any contacts in the area, please let us know.