Chehalis, Washington, USA | Virtual Railfan LIVE
You are watching a live stream of Chehalis, Washington, for people who enjoy watching trains. It is sponsored by the Lewis County Historical Museum. Check out everything they offer: http://www.lewiscountymuseum.org/
Actual start date: 10/29/19
Duplication or distribution of our videos is STRICTLY prohibited without permission. Official policy here: https://virtualrailfan.com/recording
FAMILY-FRIENDLY CHAT RULES:
• Be polite and respectful
• Please use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, please use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, disturbing details about train or vehicle accidents, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
• Don’t use the terms “foamer” or “foaming” in your comments or your username. Many railfans find them derogatory and offensive.
• The conversation here is trains, and please remember that it needs to come first. Off topic conversation such as music, sports, jokes, etc. is fine, but it must be kept in balance with on topic.
• Please keep conversations of personal issues (medical, domestic, legal, etc.) out of the chat; take it to messaging or email. Remember, you are sharing information with hundreds of people, not just those directly involved in the chat.
• Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
• Please don’t use our chats to seek attention, stand on your soapbox, or criticize other people’s presences or contributions. This is not an exclusive club, we try hard to ensure that our chats feel welcoming to anyone who drops by.
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames
• Asking for subscriptions (subs)
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
• Not following the moderators’ instructions
ABOUT THIS FEED:
Chehalis, Washington is on the Seattle Subdivision of the BNSF Railway, which extends 176.6 miles southward from Seattle to Vancouver, Washington (joint with Union Pacific) on former Northern Pacific trackage.
BNSF’s Seattle Subdivision is one of the busiest rail lines in the Pacific Northwest. BNSF and UP run a variety of unit trains plus intermodal, mixed merchandise, and many locals. In addition to freight traffic, the subdivision hosts 10 Amtrak trains: 4 Cascades each direction, plus the north and southbound Coast Starlight.
When’s the next train? Yeah, we get this a lot. You can figure out the next Amtrak passenger train with this handy link: https://bit.ly/2M4bFLF
There’s no schedule for freight trains, but some of our more knowledgeable members will provide real-time information when it’s available. Please refrain from asking.
ABOUT VIRTUAL RAILFAN:
Virtual Railfan currently has 75 cams from 4 countries. Visit our website for memberships. Thanks for stopping by, we’re glad you’re here!
Know a good location for a camera? We’d love to hear! Please email us at email@example.com. If you have any contacts in the area, please let us know.